2 ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE
2.1 Our site is made available free of charge, although we reserve the right to introduce charges for certain features or services.
2.2 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to all users and, if the need arises, we may close the site indefinitely. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. 2.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
2.4 Our site is provided for private and non-commercial use only. You agree not to use our site for any public, business or commercial purposes.
3. BECOMING A SUBSCRIBER
3.1 If you wish to receive our email newsletter and other updates, offers and promotions, you will need to subscribe to our site. If you would like to subscribe, please subscribe via the homepage.
4. NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN POLICY If you wish to complain about any content posted on our site by a third party, or any other content which appears on our site, please contact us at email@example.com. Please precisely identify the content about which you are notifying us, including the page of the site on which it is posted. You should also provide us with full details of your complaint and, if you are alleging copyright infringement, evidence that you own the copyright. We will then review the material. We will deal appropriately with any content, which in our opinion, violates those content standards. We will endeavour to inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
5.1 By submitting content to the website, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive licence to use that content. Although you will still own the copyright in your content, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your User Content on the website. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your content in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
5.2 By submitting your content to the website, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us a non-exclusive copyright licence to that content
5.3 If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us, please do not submit the content to the website.
6 OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1 In this paragraph, “Intellectual Property” means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
6.2 We are the owner or the licensee of all rights in and to the Intellectual Property in our site. This site and all content displayed on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
6.3 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
6.4 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
6.5 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
6.6 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7.1 All content on our website is provided for general information only and we ask you to be aware that we do not routinely vet, check or review any third-party material prior to publication on the site (including but not limited to User Content). The content on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
7.2 Although we aim to update our site regularly, we are under no obligation to do so and any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time.
8 LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
8.1 The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: 8.1.1 All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. 8.1.2 Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site or the use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site, including, without limitation any liability for: 220.127.116.11 loss of income or revenue; 18.104.22.168 loss of business; 22.214.171.124 loss of profits or contracts; 126.96.36.199 loss of anticipated savings; 188.8.131.52 loss of data; 184.108.40.206 loss of goodwill; 220.127.116.11 wasted management or office time; and 18.104.22.168 for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
8.3 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You use any third party sites and resources at your own risk and you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any goods or services advertised by such third parties before signing up or placing an order for such goods or services.
8.4 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
9 INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
10 VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
10.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
10.2 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
10.3 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
11 LINKING TO OUR SITE
11.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
11.3 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
12.1 The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Thank you for visiting our site.
INSTITUTO AYRTON SENNA MERCHANDISE GIVEAWAY CONTEST – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Fittipaldi Racing Inc, whose registered office is at Fittipaldi Racing Inc, C/- Carlos da Cruz, 13613 Robert Walker Drive, Davidson, North Carolina 28036, USA.
2. Employees of Fittipaldi Racing Inc or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the
competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follows:
1. FOLLOW Pietro’s Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/pifitti/
2. TAG a friend in the comments of the weekly prize photo.
5. Closing date for each weekly entry will be 7 days after each weekly prize photo is posted on Pietro’s Instagram channel. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after this date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. Only one (1) entry per entrant, per weekly contest is permitted;
2. Only one (1) weekly winner will receive the nominated prize shown in the prize photo for that week;
3. Entrants may only win a maximum of one (1) weekly prize during the entire duration of this giveaway contest;
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date for each weekly prize. If any chosen winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Fittipaldi Racing Inc, C/- Carlos da Cruz, 13613 Robert Walker Drive, Davidson, North Carolina 28036, USA.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Fittipaldi Racing Inc and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the
Regras gerais para utilização do PietroFittipaldi.com.br
Abaixo são descritas as condições gerais para a utilização do “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” as quais pede-se que sejam lidas atentamente, e compreendidas. A navegação e/ou utilização do “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e dos sites que o compõem implica na aceitação tácita, sem quaisquer restrições, das referidas normas.
Os direitos autorais patrimoniais sobre o “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e os sites que o compõem são de titularidade de Fittipaldi Racing Development Inc (FRD).
É expressamente vedada a reprodução, cópia, publicação, republicação, transmissão, modificação, adaptação ou qualquer forma de utilização das imagens e dos demais direitos que compõem o “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e seus sites, além daquelas expressamente indicadas no “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e nos sites que o compõem;
A FRD INC não se responsabiliza por quaisquer danos oriundos da utilização/navegação do “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e dos sites que o compõem, bem como não poderá ser responsabilizada por problemas na utilização de referidos sites, tais como, interrupções e/ou erros;
Se o usuário optar por enviar qualquer material, seja escrito, seja em imagens, ao “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” ou aos sites que o compõem, estará, desde logo, autorizando a FRD INC a utilizar referido material, da forma como lhe convier, por prazo indeterminado, sem que seja devida ao usuário qualquer remuneração específica em razão da autorização que é concedida;
A utilização ou não do material enviado pelo usuário ficará a exclusivo critério da FRD INC, bem como a forma e o local onde esse material será veiculado, com o que o usuário, no momento do envio do material, já estará expressamente concordando;
A FRD INC não é responsável pelo acesso aos links, que são permitidos através da navegação do “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e dos sites que o compõem, bem como não pode ser responsabilizada pelo conteúdo dos sites cuja navegação é possibilitada através dos referidos links;
A FRD INC se reserva o direito de fazer modificações, alterações, supressões em quaisquer dados e/ou imagens constantes do “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e dos sites que o compõem, sem necessidade de prévio aviso ou comunicação específica aos usuários;
A FRD INC se responsabiliza por manter confidenciais as informações pessoais enviadas pelos usuários ao “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” ou aos sites que o compõem, a menos que o usuário venha a autorizar a sua divulgação/disseminação expressamente. O “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e os sites que o compõem são institucionais e não possibilitarão a compra e venda de produtos e a contratação de quaisquer serviços, diretamente;
Aplicam-se ao “pietrofittipaldi.com.br” e aos sites que o compõem e aos casos omissos deste as disposições constantes da Lei de Direito Autoral (Lei 9.610/98) e a Lei de Software (Lei 9.609/98).